Around two in the morning in Wetteren, Belgium, Joachim Van Durme was woken up by a huge explosion. He looked out the window to discover a freight train had derailed not far from his bedroom window. The train was transporting toxic chemicals, so naturally viewers are advising Joachim to get out of town for a few days. Already, the new video has garnered over half a million views.
This video was posted just after the New Year’s, but has only gone viral now over the weekend. Will Tyler published the video of a foolish teen who conducts a very stinky experiment.
After finding a nice fat cow patty in a field, the ‘star’ of the video sticks a fire cracker in the center, and lights it. Instead of running as viewers expect, he places his hands on his hips and closes his eyes, preparing for the impact.
The patty explodes, and sprays the kid from head to toe with poo. Good thing he had his work boots on!
After the initial shock, all he and the cameraman could do was laugh in hysteria. What else can you do when there’s cow dung in between yourteeth?
English film director Danny Boyle has noticed a trend in the movie making business that’s been going on for decades. Other cinephiles may have also picked up on the wave, even if they can’t directly put their finger on it.