Oct 252011
 

This video from 2007 had slow, steady viewership until finally going viral this June on sites like Jest and BestOfYouTube. Since then it has continued to be extremely popular. Two Scotsmen and their Chinese pilot have some trouble in their hot hair balloon. After a couple minute they crash land in a rice field, and are met by stunned Chinese farmers. 

 


Share URL:
http://www.viralviralvideos.com/2011/10/25/hot-air-balloon-riders-crash-land-in-chinese-rice-fields/


Oct 252011
 

The 1% of the nation who controls 43% of the wealth aren’t happy. With all the #OccupyWallStreet protests popping up, they are reminded everyday that they don’t control the other 57% of wealth. They’re so upset that they aren’t richer, they are making protests of their own. 

 


Share URL:
http://www.viralviralvideos.com/2011/10/25/the-rich-1-protest-the-occupywallstreet-99/


Oct 252011
 

High school safety and running back, Kimlon KJ Dillon of Apopka, Florida scored an amazing touchdown by diving five yards into the end zone. He actually had a boost from an opposing player, but that only makes the TD better and most exciting. Read more on Yahoo.

 


Share URL:
http://www.viralviralvideos.com/2011/10/25/high-school-football-amazing-five-yard-touchdown-dive/